Saturday, May 26, 2012

I won't install Xfinity's EasySolve!

After the incredible nightmare from installing Xfinity's last online tool, Constant Guard, I will not be installing this. My Constant Guard post is still one of the highest viewed posts each day, and has the largest number of negative comments of all posts here on digital-qa.blogspot.com.

Be wary of Comcast's new EasySolve!

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Just installed Easy Solve this past weekend. Had 2 bluescreen crash notices- 1st yesterday, again today. opened in safe mode & clicked constant guard and got immediate blue screen. I'm no computer techie by any means but since I haven't added anything for a very long time to my computer and this is 1st ever blue screen since I have owned this computer, I made the connection before I saw your post. Thanks for sharing your info. Heads up to others out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain. :( Hope you have been able to back-out of EasySolve.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...